10 Ways to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
In a competitive workplace, developing your emotional intelligence skills is vital to your professional success. Below are 10 ways to increase your emotional intelligence:
1. Utilize an assertive style of communicating.
2. Respond instead of reacting to conflict.
3. Utilize active listening skills.
4. Be motivated.
6. Practice self-awareness.
7. Take critique well.
8. Empathize with others.
9. Utilize leadership skills.
10. Be approachable and sociable.
Read the full and original article on Inc.com.